Tuesday, November 30, 2010

More Weight Loss!




Before Thanksgiving I dropped another 2 pounds.  Over Thanksgiving, I am thankful to say that by being very careful I maintained the weight loss.  I ate what I wanted on Thanksgiving and afterward, but I was careful to be sure that I didn't go overboard. 

On Thanksgiving day, we ate at noon.  I ate some of everything and I was almost too full but I didn't want to eat any more the rest of the day.  By eating early in the day and not eating any more later, I didn't gain any weight.  If I had gained weight, I would have cut back on the days after Thanksgiving and thereby still maintained my weight.

Just remember, be aware of what you put on your plate, don't overdo. If you do eat too much cut back and you can get back to where you were. Please know that you can enjoy foods you like while you are losing weight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment