Saturday, October 9, 2010

Exercise And Weight Loss!


Many people feel they have to do strenuous exercise in order to lose weight. I have not been a person to do much exercise. I do walk, I also have a tape that I walk with in my den when it is raining outside, but other than that, I don't do much exercise.

I do know that exercise is good for me.  It helps me to be more energetic and helps to keep me mobile.  Exercise also helps people with arthritis.

Many people enjoy yogi, aerobics, and water aerobics.  All of these are good, but I have not had to depend on them to lose weight.

As far as exercise is concerned whatever a person feels comfortable with, that is what they should do.  Losing weight is not easy, it takes work and dedication, but it can be done--it is possible, it can happen, believe it!

No comments:

Post a Comment