Thursday, October 14, 2010

Hunger and Weight Loss!




It is best that I do not to allow myself to get hungry. If I do get hungry, I try to eat a piece of fruit either a banana or an orange usually does the trick.

When I have just eaten a sufficient amount of food at a meal and I feel that I am still hungry, I drink a glass of water. This also helps to stop the hunger. If that doesn't do it, I eat some salad or something that doesn't have too many calories.

Remember, it takes at least 15 minutes for our brains to find out that we have eaten. I may have gotten off track and eaten too fast. I always try to eat slowly and drink some water, tea or coffee during the meal to help with hunger.

Keep at it, don't give up, weight loss is possible, it takes time, but it can be done. Be happy in weight loss!

No comments:

Post a Comment