Wednesday, October 13, 2010

A New Look After Weight Loss!




Before a person begins to lose weight, they need to prepare themselves for the "new look" they will have once the weight is lost.  Some people who don't have all that much to lose will not look all that different, but those of us who have 50 to 100 or more pounds to lose will have a significantly different look.

One example of this is Drew Carey on "The Price Is Right."  Drew lost 70 lbs. recently and looks like a different person.  He says he feels better, no more diabetes, and no more medication.

Some of my friends may be able to handle the new look in my weight loss and some may not.  It is where I and my family are the happiest.

Remember, weight loss is possible, I feel better, I am more energetic and I am told I am looking good.

No comments:

Post a Comment