Monday, October 18, 2010

Planning Ahead For Weight Loss




One of the best ways to help with weight loss is to have meals or at least partial meals ready ahead of time so when I am hungry I don't have to wait too long to eat. Having to wait can cause nibbling and that causes me to eat too much.

A little planning ahead can alleviate this problem for me. Whenever I bake a chicken, cook a roast or broil a chicken breast, etc., I cook more than I need for the one meal.  That way I have the meat ready to heat up and just add a vegetable, some fruit and a salad then I am ready to eat quickly.  Buying prepackaged salad greens or fruit that is already cut up helps also. This may be more expensive for some, but when needing to lose weight, every little bit helps to reach the goal.

Anything that I can do to help with my weight loss is a good thing. I can lose more weight, I know I can and I know each of you can too!

No comments:

Post a Comment