Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Make Weight Loss Fun!


Needing to lose weight is not all that great but I don't like being overweight either.  Some of the foods that are fewer in calories or foods that are good for me are not all that tasty--like the asparagus in my last post.  But there is always something that can be done to try to make things at least a little better. 

For one thing, I don't necessarily care for cottage cheese or sour cream or buttermilk.  I will say that I do like cottage cheese with canned peaches  Now that is a yummy dish!  So there is something I have been able to do about that particular food that I dislike. 

Another idea could be that when I feel the need to eat food I don't like--decorate it like the piece of bread in the picture with cottage cheese on it.  It still may not taste good, but it is kinda fun.

Let's put a smile on our faces and think of how much better we will feel in just a short while when the scales starts going down, down, down!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment